How We Use Your Information
We use Personally Identifiable Information that we collect on this Site to:
• Provide you with information about our services when you make an inquiry to us through the Site.
• Respond to your inquiries and contact you about changes regarding the Site.
• Use for any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent.
The Federal Government’s Privacy Act regulates the way private sector organizations can collect, use, keep, secure and disclose personal information. This information includes information that can be used to identify an individual e.g. name, address, telephone number.
From time to time, we may use data collection devices such as ‘cookies’ in conjunction with our website. Cookies are commonly used on the internet. They are a small file placed onto your device by a server.
A cookie can later be identified by a server. We may use both ‘persistent’ and ‘session’ cookies. Any information that is collected in this way is used in an aggregated form; we do not use it to identify you as an individual.
• to provide you with better and more customized service and a more effective website;
• collecting anonymous statistical information on things such as how many visitors our site receive, how those visitors use the site and where they came from.
If you wish, you can configure your browser so it does not accept cookies, but this may affect the functionality of the website.
Third Party Links
We have no control over the content on other websites that are accessible from a link on our website. We provide these as a convenience to you, however, we assume no responsibility for the conduct of these sites. Please read their individual Privacy Policies.
Questions and Comments
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement, visit the Contact Us section of our website.